Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Paris in Real Time"



Sometimes...

it's really nice...

just to do nothing...





I'm in slow motion because my body and mind are in shock over not having a "to-do" list constantly running around in my brain...also, we have visited The Louvre no less than 6 times over the years...it's fantastic!

This video brings back the memory of such a wonderful day. The French really enjoy their city, and their green spaces.

I hope to incorporate more times like this in my life...

I'm beginning in about an hour, when I pull up to my favorite beach...all alone... just to read and enjoy God's awesome creation. I'm afraid I overlook it, most of the time.



Hope you find a few moments this weekend to relax. As for us, we are off to Disney, and I can promise you we will be in "go" mode... LOL.




Have a magical weekend...
Teri

4 comments:

AuroraSuzette said...

I really like the idea of your blog, and hey, this might be the only way I'm gonna get there. At least for now. I'm not giving up!

The Flying Bee said...

Teri...loved this video! I love it because it's so real. I lauged when you did the cleavage check!
Ha Ha!

Have fun at Disney!

xo,
Adrienne

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Teri,
What a luxury that would be--to enjoy reading on the lawns of the Tuileries Gardens and not feel like I had to be rushing to see something. It would be awfully hard not to go into the Louvre with it being right there, but you got to see a little bit of living art all around you right there in the gardens.

Hope your Disney trip is a blast!
Debi

Jen said...

Hi Teri,

Are you the luckiest girl in the world, or what? Paris and then Disney- I think so. Just wanted to let you know I have a "Heartfelt Award" for you at my blog. You can check it out Here!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin