Thursday, September 3, 2009

Testing 1,2,3

This is a test to see if I can put video on my computer when I'm in Paris.

This is a video from last fall, while we were at a street fair in Marseilles. It was very quaint. This little band cracked us up.

I took this video with my point and shoot camera. Just checking to see if I can do this during my trip. I'm practicing from home.

Still checking if we have WiFi in the apartment...



Thanks for bearing with me. I promise if I do decide to post from Paris, it will more interesting than this.

Please comment if this video played for you okay.


~Teri

5 comments:

Diane said...

I could hear every wonderful note!

I'm so excited to what you have in store for us on your upcoming Paris trip.

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Everything came through loud and clear. Hope this means we'll get to hear the sounds of Paris as well. I just bought a Flip camera yesterday and I'm looking forward to playing with my new toy.

Debi

TeriGigi/Girl Meets Paris said...

Debi~
Let me know...I'm considering one of those Flips as well before I leave next week. I was just online researching it.

Let me know if it's easy to get on your computer, and how the quality is.

Another parallel in our lives...we are so on the same page!!!

Teri

Patricia said...

Yes, it played well for me too. I love listening to jazz bands in the street!

TeriGigi/Girl Meets Paris said...

LuLu,
I accidentally rejected your comment instead of accepting it, and it won't let me go back and change that.

I didn't want you to think I was ignoring your sweet comment!!!

Thanks~
Teri

Blog Widget by LinkWithin