Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Postcards???

Hello.

It's 10:00am, and we are just waking from the dead. The courtyard of our apartment is quiet, except for someone playing the piano. They are pretty good. The sound floats through the air, along with distant voices, birds chirping, and some dishes clanging. It's overcast, and as I look out, it reminds me exactly of "Rear Window" which is one of my all time favorite movies. The sound of this piano, is so much the same as the piano in that movie. The person is stopping and starting the songs, with occasional mistakes. I wish I had a Grace Kelly dress on, so I could swoosh around the apartment in style! If you haven't seen it, rent it...it's a must see. In our other apartment, you could frequently hear someone practicing the harp. Paris can be so civilized...some of the time! LOL.

London was great. A loooooooong day. Will post later.

Now, for my reason for writing...

I'm confused on who has received their postcard. I know Kelly got hers, but I'm not sure about the other three winners. I know one other person got theirs too, but I need clarification.

Colette?
Patricia?
Teresa?

Please comment asap, because if you still have not gotten yours, I am going to send you another one. I leave here Sat. morning, so I only have 3 days to get it sent. If you have NOT received it, please email me your address one more time so I can double check my list.
reynolds9@mac.com

A post will be up later today!
Teri

2 comments:

Patricia said...

HI Teri, I was the first one to comment that they had gotten their postcard - it arrived last Friday!

LuLu said...

just checking in to see how the trip is going!!
LuLu

Blog Widget by LinkWithin